AEE - Engineering the Future of Energy in Europe!
This unique 2-day conference will bring together Energy Engineers from industry & business across Europe to openly discuss the challenges of energy efficiency within their organisation. Engineers will have the opportunity to re-certify, network with peers and understand the various augmented solutions available to them from the on-site solution suppliers!
26th & 27th October 2022
Citywest Convention Centre, Dublin.
Policy, Trends & European Initiatives
- Trends in Energy Efficiency
- Alternative Financing of Energy Improvements
- Meeting the Challenges of the Energy Efficiency Directive Policies, Incentives, Public Sector & Transport
- Newest Technologies & Future Solutions
- Climate Change & Carbon Reduction
- Achieving Energy Improvements in Commercial & Residential Buildings
- Renewable Energy & Energy Storage
- High Performance & Green Buildings
- Structured Energy & Resources Management in Industry
Data Analytics & Energy Services
- Big Data
- AI and IoT - How do they apply to energy?
- Blockchain, Smart Grids and New Technologies
AEE Executive Director
“All European countries are facing significant carbon emission reduction targets and policy objectives from the EU for 2020 and beyond. There has never been a more appropriate time for this event to take place. AEE will bring together commercial, industrial, and public sectors from across Europe to a unique event, attended by one of the largest gatherings of industry leaders and climate-focused professionals.”
President of the AEE Ireland Chapter
“The Association of Energy Engineers has presented energy events for over four decades within the U.S., and having attended these events for many years, I am particularly proud that Ireland will host the first European conference & exhibition. All attendees will have the opportunity to interact within a peer-to-peer environment.”
AEE Non-Member 2 Day Conference Fee: €545 AEE Non-Member 1 Day Conference Fee: €295
AEE Member 2 Day Conference Fee: €375 AEE Member 1 Day Conference Fee: €195