AEE Europe Annual Conference 2020 Citywest Conference Centre, Dublin 28 & 29 October
The conference is your chance to learn about the latest developments from business, industry and government sectors. It also provides you with multiple opportunities for networking with your peers, or meeting with potential vendors and business partners.
"Recognising Leadership & Transformation in European Energy"
- Dublin, Ireland 28th/29th October 2020 -
Bringing Together the European Business Community and Government to Create a Cleaner Energy Future.
AEE Europe Annual Conference & Exhibition 2020 Citywest Conference Centre, Dublin 28 & 29 October
Exhibitors at AEE Europe will consist of companies and organisations that are focused on saving energy for their customers. They may be utilities, energy service companies, equipment manufacturers, or service providers.
Interested in Speaking?
The Association of Energy Engineers is now accepting abstracts for consideration to speak at the first AEE Europe Energy Conference & Expo, being held October 28-29, 2020 at the Citywest Conference Centre in Dublin, Ireland.
The deadline to submit an abstract is February 14, 2020
Policy, Trends & European Initiatives
- Trends in Energy Efficiency
- Trends in European Energy Efficiencies & Markets
- Alternative Financing of Energy Improvements
- Meeting the Challenges of the Energy Efficiency Directive Policies, Incentives, Public Sector & Transport
- Energy Procurement Contracts
- Newest Technologies & Future Solutions
- Climate Change & Carbon Reduction
- Low Carbon Technology - Roadmap 2050
- Achieving Energy Improvements in Commercial & Residential Buildings
- Renewable Energy & Energy Storage
- Advanced Technologies Power
- High Performance & Green Buildings
- Structured Energy & Resources Management in Industry
- Energy Management
Data Analytics & Energy Services
- Big Data
- AI and IoT - How do they apply to energy?
- Blockchain, Smart Grids and New Technologies
- Designing Energy in Construction
- Industry 4.0 and New Technologies
AEE Executive Director
“All European countries are facing significant carbon emission reduction targets and policy objectives from the EU for 2020 and beyond. There has never been a more appropriate time for this event to take place. AEE will bring together commercial, industrial, and public sectors from across Europe to a unique event, attended by one of the largest gatherings of industry leaders and climate-focused professionals.”
President of the AEE Ireland Chapter
“The Association of Energy Engineers has presented energy events for over four decades within the U.S., and having attended these events for many years, I am particularly proud that Ireland will host the first European conference & exhibition. All attendees will have the opportunity to interact within a peer-to-peer environment.”
AEE Non-Member 2 Day Conference Fee: €545 AEE Non-Member 1 Day Conference Fee: €295
AEE Member 2 Day Conference Fee: €375 AEE Member 1 Day Conference Fee: €195