AEE extends our concern and support for those impacted by the Coronavirus COVID-19. We are closely monitoring the situation as it relates to AEE Events. With AEE Europe more than 7 months out, we are extremely hopeful the situation will be resolved in time for a successful event in October.
AEE is moving forward with our regular planning schedule for speakers, exhibitors, sponsors and attendees. We will also follow protocols of the CDC, WHO and local authorities while planning onsite activities and precautionary measures.
Updated information will be posted here as it becomes available.
Centers for Diseases Control (CDC)
World Health Organization (WHO)
CDC Prevention Tips
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty
Want More Info?
For decades, AEE has been focused on delivering these very important events for education, developing brands, forging partnerships, networking and more. There is nothing like doing business in person. We are looking forward to seeing you this fall in Ireland!
If you have questions please contact:
Speaking – firstname.lastname@example.org
Training Seminars – email@example.com
All Other Questions – firstname.lastname@example.org